UPDATE (July 3rd, 2021): The offline/off-chain blockchain marketplace has been released with patch version 187. Read more about it here: https://lostrelics.info/faq/offline-blockchain-marketplace/
The last major release was version 180 (and from 181 to 186 bug fixes), where adventure difficulty has been balanced. A few other notable changes:
- Daily rewards have been fixed.
- You can now see monster names when you hover over their image (adventure map).
- Chests aren’t bugged anymore (spawn in water, dissappear from map).
- Fixed Saraela (Olkepth Caverns mini-boss)
- XP and gold drops have been increased.
The 2021 June Patch 178 has been released, with version 179 (fix) and 180 (more fixes) coming soon. The June update is huge, kinda like the August 2020 update. A lot of changes have been added (including new blockchain weapons). See all the details in the medium article: https://medium.com/lost-relics/lost-relics-june-2021-update-e4231482232a
- Game became more difficult, according to most players.
- There are more enemies, more tankier (HP), but they hit less dmg. Also there are mini-bosses in higher level adventures.
- You’re limited to common rarity in Forgotten Chambers and uncommon in Arcane Pits and Ash Woods.
- Mount Olkepth increases in difficulty HUGELY!!! It has 7 swords difficulty (it had 5 swords before).
- Trayl Woods becomes a member-only adventure.
- You need to kill the summoners (monsters that can summon other monsters) before you get overwhelmed.
- We can finally see the damage of each weapon.
- NEW BLOCKCHAIN WEAPONS!!! (see images in the medium article linked earlier)
- A new in-game currency arises: THE SHADOWSTONES.
- Secrets have been added around town. We need to pay attention, who knows what treasure we might discover!
- Critical hit is introduced.
- Daily Rewards have a new MYSTERY REWARD (remember the puzzle pieces?)
If you encounter some of these bugs, they are already being fixed in the version 180 and following.
- The treasure chest is in the water: This bug happens in Shallow Swamps. You can’t reach the chest because it’s far away in the water, so you won’t be able to open it.
- Bounties aren’t working: There is a bug that won’t allow you to collect bounties when you complete them.
- XP gain is bugged: Gaining experience inside the adventures has decreased dramatically. In comparison, the hardest dungeon used to give 10000 XP per run, while now only 3600 XP. Cliff confirmed this is a bug and not a nerf.
- Daily rewards: are stopped due to a bug. There is an annoying message that keeps popping on screen announcing you that they stopped.